Response to COVID-19
Dear Valued Owners
June 2020 Update
As we move forward through the coronavirus protocols, the Board of Directors and Tricom Management continue to prioritize the health and well-being of our owners and guests. We want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and aggressively taking appropriate precautions for our owners, guests and resort staff, and responding to directives from federal, state, and local authorities.
Although the state and town are starting to reopen gradually, there are still restrictions and guidelines in place. Social distancing is being followed at Kingsbury Crossing, and masks are required for all indoor common areas, such as hallways, and whenever proper social distancing cannot be maintained. The staff appreciates your cooperation on this and all the guidelines in place at the resort.
We have implemented changes at Kingsbury Crossing to ensure your health and safety; changes related to common areas and activities. Several protocols have been increased or implemented based on the CDC recommendations. The staff has been instructed on the following protocols and is being monitored regularly:
- The lobby is closed. Guest areas will adhere to social distancing
- Frequent disinfection of all common and public areas.
- Existing unit cleaning protocol that follows the recommended guidelines are being reinforced and upgraded.
- We are encouraging all guests and employees to wash hands frequently with soap and warm water along with hand sanitizer use.
- Amenities that pose a health risk are being temporarily removed or closed for the health and well-being of everyone staying or working at the resort. Amenities at Kingsbury Crossing will start opening once allowed. The Governor’s order still requires spas to be closed. Even though amenities will start opening, operating hours are subject to change.
In and around town, many local businesses and casinos are starting to reopen as well as dining-in at some restaurants. Many hiking and biking trails are open for exploration. Even in these situations, we encourage you to follow all state and local health guidelines for social distancing and to wear a mask.
Options for Owners – If you decide not to use your unit week or cannot use it for any reason, we suggest you deposit it with an exchange service. Platinum Interchange, Tricom’s Exchange company is reducing fees wherever possible, and lets you exchange your week for weeks at other Tricom managed resorts. In addition, you can give your week to try to rent, though rental demand is very low during this pandemic.
We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Stay safe, well and connected.
Your Board of Directors and Tricom Management